ENGIE wants to offer much more than a traditional energy supplier, effectively becoming a trusted partner for the households and small businesses that are looking to get engaged in the energy transition towards a zero-carbon future. The company wishes to build a long-term relationship with the customer by proposing integrated solutions ensuring control, comfort and peace of mind.
ENGIE has thus developed UP, an integrated offer for residential and professional customers, which enable them to understand and control their energy, ensure their comfort at home while also getting proactive advice regarding the need for home improvements.
- Belgian local green energy at a competitive fixed price
- boxx : smart technology connected to gas, electricity & water meters allowing remote follow up & control of consumption and alerting in case of issues;
- Repair services available 24/7 thanks to a large network of specialized partners
UP further allows customers to:
- detect and avoid energy or water waste by monitoring, controlling and providing alerts through the boxx technology
- avoid surprises on energy bills by adjusting the monthly amounts in function of the effective consumption
- find a reliable professional to carry out the desired investments in heating installation or solar panels towards energy efficiency
- help to renovate their house by proposing financing solutions for these investments
UP enjoys a high level of satisfaction among customers after installation and usage: 87% of those who rated the product would recommend it.